WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small data files that are received by your browser from the website you are visiting and are used to record some navigation interactions on a website, storing data that can be updated and retrieved. These files are stored on your computer, phone or tablet and contain anonymous data that is not harmful to your computer. They are used to remember user preferences, such as the language selected, access data
of personalization of the page.
Cookies can also be used to record anonymous information about how a visitor uses a site. For example, from which website you have accessed, or whether an advertising “banner” has been used to reach you.
and personalize the site.
Our sites may also have social networking links (such as Facebook or Instagram). BTK-INTERNATIONAL does not control the cookies used by these external sites. For more information about cookies from social networks or other third party sites, we encourage you to review their own cookie policies.
- Google ANALYTICS Cookie: Google ANALYTICS is a free service offered by Google Inc. and collects information about the web pages consulted, what time, which web browser, etc. This information is then sent to Google Inc. servers in the United States.
- Add-this” application cookies: Add-this is a free service that
allows you to share pages of this website by different means
(email, social networks, etc.). Add-this collects statistical
information about your browsing to provide advertising tailored
to your browsing habits on this website or elsewhere.
- Facebook Pixel Cookies: Facebook Pixel is a free Facebook service that detects and analyzes access to web pages in order to later analyze the conversions of visitors to the website.
WHAT USE DO WE GIVE TO THE DIFFERENT TYPES OF COOKIES?
According to their purpose:
- Technical cookies: Technical cookies are those that are essential and strictly necessary for the correct functioning of a website and the use of the different options and services it offers. For example, those used for session maintenance, response time management, performance or option validation, use of security features, sharing of content with social networks, etc.
- Personalization cookies: These cookies allow the user to specify or customize some features of the general options of the website, for example, define the language, regional settings or type of browser.
- Analytical Cookies: Analytical cookies are those used by our web portal, to create navigation profiles and to know the preferences of its users in order to improve the offer of products and services. For example, by means of an analytical cookie we would control the geographical areas of greatest interest to a user, which is the most accepted product, etc.
- Advertising/advertising cookies: Advertising cookies allow the management of advertising spaces based on specific criteria. For example, the frequency of access, the content edited, etc. Advertising cookies allow, through the management of advertising, the storage of behavioral information through the observation of habits, studying accesses and forming a profile of user preferences, in order to offer advertising related to the interests of the user’s profile.
According to time:
- Session cookies: Session cookies are those that last during the time the user is browsing the website and are deleted at the end.
- Persistent cookies: These cookies are stored in the user’s terminal, for a longer time, thus facilitating the control of the chosen preferences without having to repeat certain parameters each time the website is visited.
WHAT IF I DON’T WANT TO HAVE THESE COOKIES OR I
DON’T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT?
To comply with current legislation, we have to ask your permission to manage cookies. If you decide not to authorize the treatment indicating the non-conformity, we would only use the technical cookies, since they are essential for thenavigation of our website. In this case, no cookies are stored.
If you continue to browse our website without denying your permission, this implies that you accept its use.